Grilled Sweet potato wedges
These wedges provide 229 kcal, 2 g protein, 30 g carbohydrate (of which 8 g sugars), 11 g fat (of which 2 g saturates), 5 g fiber, and 0.2 g salt per portion.
Preparation time: less than 30 mins
For the wedges
- 2 sweet potatoes, cut into wedges
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp thyme leaves
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- chervil, to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas 6.
- Toss the sweet potatoes wedges with the oil and thyme then season well with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Roast in the oven for 15-20 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Serve in a warm bowl and garnish with chervil.
|Calories per serving:||189|
|Caloriesfromfat per serving:||25%|
|Fat per serving:||5g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||0.7g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||3.7g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||0.5g|
|Protein per serving:||3g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||34g|
|Fiber per serving:||4g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||0.0mg|
|Iron per serving:||1mg|
|Sodium per serving:||307mg|
|Calcium per serving:||41mg|