Good News for all our customers
We are having shipping services to the outstation. We can ship our white sweet corn to Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, and Ipoh. This is an advantage for those like our sweet corns but not able to come to Cameron Highlands. For other states, we are not able to arrange for delivery.
After we harvest fresh corn, we pass to the lorry that drives from Cameron Highlands to KL. The logistics company will start delivering at 9 am on the next day morning. You will receive our sweet corn the next day after shipping out. We collect orders when the corn is still on the tree. Please contact us to check the harvest date. We will arrange shipping from Monday to Friday, excluding Saturday, Sunday, and public holidays.
Delivery to doorstep is RM20 per box for Klang valley. This RM20 is just enough for us to pay for the logistics company that delivers to your house. We didn’t earn a single sen delivery fee. We still need to pay for the lorry that drives from Cameron Highlands to KL. We do not charge you all. The actual shipping cost is more than that.
Our sweet corn is different from others, our sweet corn is more soft and juicy. If you rude or press hard on the corn, it will crack or rotten. Sorry to say that we are not able to ship it to your door with Pos Laju, postage, or similar services. Here is the reason why:
- Poslaju or similar courier company shipping fees count on kg, our sweet corn is heavy than others. If more than 10kg the shipping fees are very expensive.
- Poslaju or a similar courier company normally takes 3-7 working days. They keep all goods in the car and the temperature is high. If you kept our sweet corn hot for a long period the taste will change. After 3 days keeps sweet corn hot, the corn will start rotten.
Steps for ordering sweet corn:
- Contact us to make the reservation. Tell us the quantity for each item you would like to order
- Bank in cash (for the credit card or PayPal payment please send us your email)
Holder Name: Lou Woon Yee
Account Number: 10809800118977
Send us the bank-in slip via what app 012-3716379, Facebook page, or email email@example.com
- Wait one or two days for us to prepare sweet corns
- Wait for the delivery team to ship to your address
Before CMO, we ship to KL with bus express. The bus express was stopped running since CMO.
For Kuala Lumpur or Petaling Jaya, we will ship to the main bus station TBS at Bandar Tasik Selatan or Jalan Pekeliling. Normally the bus express reaches KL at approximately 12.30 pm. The shipping fee is RM10 per box.
The bus express was stopped running since CMO, so temporary no transport to Penang.
For Pulau Pinang, we ship to you by bus express. You can collect it at Butterworth or the main bus station at approximately 12 pm. Shipping fees are RM10 per box.
If you are at Ipoh, kindly contact us to make arrangements.
For Ipoh, we ship to the main bus station Amanjaya. Shipping fees are RM10 per box.
Other states have no shipping service, so sorry we are not able to ship to the whole of Malaysia.
The minimum order for shipping outstation is 10 sweet corns, one box can fit around 50 corns depending on the size of the corn. We will harvest sweet corn from the tree and pack it immediately after receiving the payment. We prefer to bank in cash for the payment.